Play pretend on the farm! Is baby a cow? horse? scarecrow? A fun surprise will make little ones giggle! Simple, bright illustrations are a first look at farm animals. Babies and toddlers will love exploring every interactive mirrored page featuring sweet animal friends expressing an emotion. Playful art and a mirror bring every expression to life in this fun and imaginative story designed to help little ones better understand their feelings. Perfect for babies who love to make animal noises and see their own face in the mirror. Who says MOO? Baby can say it!
- Story entertains while teaching repetitive language patterns to babies and toddlers.
- Sturdy board pages are easy to grasp, great for practicing fine motor skills.
- Little ones will adore looking at their reflection on every page! A perfect interactive book that teaches children to recognize and practice emotions.
- Farm guessing game for babies and toddlers.
- Introduces little ones to early social-emotional learning concepts.
- Shiny mirrors in every farm scene spark imagination and creativity.